The technique, method, or system of operating or controlling a process by highly automatic means, as by electronic devices, reducing human intervention to a minimum.
- arious forecasts hint at a massive market growth for Artificial Intelligence over the coming years
- Organizations worldwide are increasingly investing in AI technology
- It isn't anymore about having the best data, it's about having the best algorithms
- Modularity and Autonomous Learning (so called machine or deep learning) are leading to rapidly increasing improvements in AI as well as growing numbers of innovators working on AI and Robotics
- We are already seeing evidence that proves that Automation is leading not only to the substitution of routine manual tasks, but more interestingly to the substitution of routine cognitive tasks as well
Read this to shift your mind
Good, easy-to-read explanation of what Artificial Intelligence is and a comprehensive overview where the technology is most likely heading towards.
Brief overview of the status quo and the the near future of Artificial Intelligence.
Comprehensive article about the impact automation through AI and robotics might have on jobs and how our definition of work has and is bound to change.
Associated Trends and Topics
# Robotics: industrial as well as service robots [read more]
# AmbientIntelligence: bringing intelligence to our everyday environments [read more]
# ConversationalCommerce: bots taking over commerce [read more]
# VirtualAssistants: automated services, personalized assistance [read more]
# Unemployment: machines replacing human labor [read more]
# DriverlessVehicles: cars, trucks, other transportation systems able to drive autonomously [read more]
Humans Need Not Apply by CGP Grey